Helps you write your tests faster
The assistant uses an advanced AI model to help testers write tests faster.
When sending messages to an AI model, each message has a specific structure. That structure includes a system message and context that is tied to each message.
A system message is a set of instructions that are added at the top of the context for a new conversation.
The message context consists of the system message followed by any previous questions and responses in the current conversation. New replies in the same conversation inherit the context of the previous message and include its question and response in their own context. Therefore, the context for each message is unique and defines the state of the conversation at a particular point.
Messages have the following format:
The default context is:
- System message
- Use the button to start a new conversation.
- Use the button to cancel current pending message.
- Use the button to clear all messages.
- Use the button to reply to the selected or the last message to continue the conversation.
Questions box menu
The questions box has the following buttons:
- Use the to deselect currently selected message. If no messages are selected, then the disabled button is shown.
- Use the button to copy the currently selected message and its response to the clipboard including its context. The context includes the system message and any previous messages in the conversation.
- Use the button to open assistant's reference.
Changing system message
Changing message context
The status of the message is shown at the top of the message input box in the status bar.
The following status messages can be expected:
- Status: sending - message is being sent.
- Status: in queue - message has been queued for processing.
- Status: completed - message has been processed, and response has been completed.
Status bar menu buttons:
On large screens, the assistant is broken up into the left and right panes to provide a convenient way to work with long messages and responses. The questions box is on the left and the message controls is on the right.
On mobile devices, the message controls are at the bottom, and a questions box with messages and responses is shown at the top.
System message will not be changed for the replies to existing conversations. If you want to change system message for replies to existing conversations, edit the message context instead using the button.
Here is the current message context. This context will be applied to the next message.